When it comes to moringa benefits, there are almost too many to count!
Native to Africa and Asia, the Moringa Tree, or Moringa Oleifera to use its scientific name,
is one of the most nutrient-rich plants in the world.
Moringa Powder is made from naturally-dried moringa leaves, a source of plenty nutrients
(your bodies can absorb the benefits more easily
than by taking synthetic supplements)
- 47 Antioidants
- 25 multi Vitamins
- 90+ Micro Nutrients
- 36 Anti-inflammatories
+ Omega 3, 6, 9
+ Chlorophyll & Fibre
100g of moringa powder contains:
- 10 x times the vitamin A of carrots
- 12 x times the vitamin c of oranges
- 17 x times the calcium of milk
- 15 x times the potassium of banana’s
- 25 x times the iron of spinach
- 9 x times the protein of yogurt
- Physical Energy
- Mental Clarity
- Balance Sugar Levels
- Boosts Immune System.
- Balance Cholesterol
- Highest ORAC Antioxidant rating of any known super food
- Supports Digestion
- Natural laxative
- Rich in Vitamin A, E, D, C, B1, B2, B3, B6 and more
- Rich in MINERALS: bio-available Iron, Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc, Phosphorous, Potassium, Copper, and more
- Contains all Essential Amino acids as well as 12 of the 13 non-essential amino acids (20 of 21 Amino Acids).
- Phyto-nutrients with nutritional, detoxicate and anti-inflammatory workings.
Moringa oil comes from the seeds of Moringa Oleifera Tree.
These are extremely rich in phytonutrients and can make a great impact on your overall health.
Moringa oil is exceptionally famous for the numerous benefits that it offers, also for the skin and beauty care industry.
How to put this oil to different uses and enjoy its benefits?
- Anti-aging: This nutrient-dense oil is famous for its anti-aging properties. It helps removes wrinkles and prevents the sagging of facial skin as well. It comes filled with antioxidants that slow the aging process down and help curb the activity of free radicals.
- Natural glow: Moringa oil actually helps fight skin fatigue and its oil secretion. It is really great in counterfeiting the ill effects of pollution on your skin. It’s a great skin purifier, making it glow naturally.
- Fights acne, black heads and dark spots: Moringa oil is also known for its outstanding properties of curing acne. It works wonders in removing black heads. A flawless skin is what we all crave for, Don’t we?
- Cures cuts, burns and rashes: Moringa oil is also known as:
- anti-inflammatory cure for minor cuts, rashes, burns & healing insect bites.
- Moisturizes scalp: Moringa oil is really famous as the massage oil. You may wet your hair first and then simply massage some Moringa oil onto your scalp gently. This way it will reach your roots and moisturize your scalp. It is ideal for people with dry scalp.
- Stronger hair: Regular use of Moringa oil on your hair can actually help you gain stronger hair. It strengthens your hair by delivering important minerals and vitamins to the hair follicles. It kind of rejuvenates your hair from deep within.
- Fights dandruff and split ends: These same minerals and vitamins make your hair stronger and fight dandruff and split ends. It has great healing properties which makes it ideal for hair care.
- Vitamin C: Moringa oil is rich in vitamin C. Use this edible oil in regular cooking for a stronger immunity. However, not too many people use it for daily cooking due to cost.
- Supplies energy: Moringa oil is packed with a whole lot of anti-oxidants. Helping you gain great energy and keep you feeling fresh all day long.
- Induces good sleep: Moringa oil is an excellent cure for people with insomnia. It induces a good night sleep and also helps lower and control blood pressure.
- Protects bones, soothes nervous system: Nourishment and protection of bones is another great benefit of Moringa oil. It also soothes the nervous system and creates a lot of good cholesterol in the body.
MORINGA PREVENTS & TREATS:
Vitamin A deficiencies:
- Maternal mortality
- Pregnancy and lactation production problems
- Weak immunity an inability to fight infections
Vitamin C deficiencies:
- Scurvy: Scurvy leads to the formation of spots on the skin, spogy gums and bleeding from the mucous membranes
- High Blood Pressure
- Weakness Lassitude
- Swollen gums
- Muscle damage or impairment
- Nerve damage or impairment
- Abnormal heartbeat and function
- Problems such as Myalgia and muscular weakness
- Hyponatremia and also may experience confusion (Anxiety)
- Acne problem
- Blistering, skin eruptions, dryness of skin etc.
- Temporary memory loss
- Heart related problems
- Digestive system
- Ringing or noise in ear
Iron – Can help prevent:
- Shortness of breath
- Pale skin colour
- Sore tongue
- Brittle nails
- Decreased appetite
- Edema: Collection of fluid under the skin, most commonly affects the legs, feet and ankles.
- Weight gain
- Thinning or brittle hair and hair loss
- Ridges or deep lines in finger and toe nails
- Sun burn
- Reduced pigmentation in the hair on scalp and body
- Skin rash, dryness and flakes
- General weakness and lethargy
- Muscle soreness and weakness and cramps
- Slowness in wound healing wounds, cuts, scrapes and bruises
- Bedsores and other skin ulcers
- Difficulty sleeping
- Nausea and stomach pain
- Fainting, crankiness, moodiness
- Severe depression
- Lack of energy